October 31, 2008

Blessed Be.

Align Center
Enter away messageHappy Samhain! Blessed Be sister witches.
Honor your friends and ancestors!

Blessings be on the Dead that are; Blessings be on the Dead that know.

Grandfather
Grandmother
Benjamin
Sarah
David
Jonathan
Ryan
Christopher
Elisabeth
Grandma Marie
Grandpa Vito
Jason
Erika
Emily
Beth
Heather
(Do not forget, honor your friends and ancestors tonight, ask your questions, receive your answers.)

And those unmet and yet not unloved.

May you return safely to that infinite shore at night's ending, and find peace in the dissolution of the Pleroma.
Enter away messageEnter away message
"Dark Mother, ruler of the night, Goddess of death and rebirth, Hear and behold Your child this night as I honor Thee and Thy realm. I stand humbly before Thee, asking for Thy blessing and favor. Lift, now, the Veil between the worlds, as this time-out-of-time begins, That I may commune with my ancestors as they journey to the Summerlands."

"Dark Father, aged Consort of the Crone, Lord of the Underworld, Hear and behold Your child this night as I honor Thee and Thy realm. I stand between Thee and Thy Lady, asking for blessing and favor. As this time-out-of-time approaches, stand ever guard as the Veil lifts, Keep safe my ancestors, and all of my loved ones As they journey to the Summerlands"
"Tonight as the barrier between the two realms grows thin,
Spirits walk amongst us, once again.
They be family, friends and foes,
Pets and wildlife, fishes and crows.
But be we still mindful of the Wee Folke at play,
Elves, fey, brownies, and sidhe."



"Some to trick, some to treat, Some to purposely misguide our feet.
Stay we on the paths we know
As planting sacred apples we go."

"Dark Mother Your cauldron is a well of death and rebirth,
Dark Father Your sword both protects and annihilates.
Hear me now as the past year slowly dies, only to be reborn again.
Today, the last of the Harvests is complete.
This symbolic harvest is of my thought-seeds,
Planted and nurtured throughout this past year.
May the good come to pass and the bad be cast aside.
With Your divine guidance and protection,
I step into the New Year,
May I have good health, prosperity, and happiness."

Enter away message"Every beginning has an ending,
And every ending is a new beginning.
In Life is Death, and in Death is Life.
Watch over me, my loved ones, and all of my
Brothers and Sisters, here and departed,
Who, tonight are joined together again for
Fellowship and celebration.
Bless us all as we light our bonfires, our hearth fires,
And the eternal fires in our hearts.
Guide us and protect us,
Tonight and throughout the coming year.
Blessed Be! Blessed Be!"






And A Happy Halloween to all.



0 comments: