November 6, 2009

2 NEW Beautiful Tutorials using My Petal Pixie Collection Volume 1- Blossom Kit



Here are 2 very amazing tutorials done by 2 different very sweet, and talented women.

the first done belowYou can find this amazing tutorial HERE done by Rose.

The Second one below is done by Sassy and you can find it by clicking the Image or the link I post HERE


I am so proud of how these tags turned out :) and even more so that our amazing CT at Creative Scraps has liked my kit so much :)

thank you both ladies it gives me the motivation to continue on with the rest of the collection :)






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Tutorials search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Nov [LA 04:02pm, NY 07:02pm] - 07 Nov [UK 12:02am, OZ 11:02am] ).