July 11, 2008

I HAVE BEEN AWARDED BY PAULA !!!!



I have been awarded by Paula, a True sweetheart Not to mention someone I have bought alot of scrappies from at Designer Scraps. lol.

And So I pass this award on, to a few people whom I love and Adore, and whom truly inspire me to create with their kits, and At some point I will post all of my tags here so that you may see them all. Though you are ALL always welcome to join me on my forums at WWW.PEPPERCOLA.COM
And see a lot of them there.


Now for the honors.

I bestow this award on

Farrah - my first inspiration, and first to be inside my heart when I lost someone very dear to me. I adore you sweetheart. Thank you for everything you have done for me.

Yarrow - For welcoming me into her home, and making me feel special and important.
You are also an inspiration in my life, bringing out poetry from your art, and creating tags upon tags from your scrapkits. thank you so much for everything


Amber - You are a brilliant woman, and a wonderful friend and i love & adore you with all of my heart and soul. You bring joy into my life when I speak to you, or see your scrappies. i can't put into words how amazing you are, just know i think the world of you and i am so glad that our pathes have crossed, and that we became such quick friends.



CP (Chaos Priestess) - you are such a sweet and caring woman, thank you for being there for me through all of the things i am going through, I have yet more updates and will post on the forums for you when I can. just know You are appreciated. And I love and adore you with all of my heart.



There are many more that I would love to give this to, but I am not sure on the rules of how many i can or can't give out.

just know, that if you have crossed my path, or we have had the ability to spend ANY time together you are in my heart.


Thank you all so much.
Love,
Stephanie

1 comments:

a said...

Congrats!!!

Here's the link to the "Be You" wordart that you were looking for. I know, I have HUNDREDS of wordarts on my blog, so it's kinda tricky to find them - it even took me a bit of digging - LOL!!!

http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2008/04/be-you.html

Thanks!

bethany :)