June 8, 2008

Friends and Loved ones

You know... I just feel the need to say what amazing friends I have, in my online life, and in my real life then again to me, it's all the same to me, I've met some amazing women online and become really great friends with them. Some artists, some scrappers and artists, some that are in pain and need my shoulder, some women that are in distress because their husbands are in the military.

Some men even that I'm friends with, the husbands of the friends that are married to them.
They all amaze me. For the amount of love, patience, kindness, support, prayers, and insane jokes to cheer me up.

My designing partner, Tiffany, aka Peppercola, She is amazing, the things that she does just blows my mind. We have been partners for 8 months now. And we are closer now than ever before. She’s become a sister to me. And I have such great women on my forums, Peppercola.com, and Chaos Angels forums. This gigantic support system, as I deal with all of the troubles and horrible things that keep happening to me.

I could name TONS of names here, but I’d rather just say thank you in general, to all of you. If you weren’t all here, I don’t know what I would do. I’d be lost or drowning in the pile of crap people keep tossing on top of me.

I want you all to know how much I love you and how much I appreciate you.

And Lindsey, you are a goddess, thank you for everything you do for me, and thank you for being such a wonderful friend, some days I don’t think I can make it through but then I wake up to an IM from you on AIM saying “I miss you!!” or “I hope you’re feeling better” and it just makes me smile. And automatically makes my day better.

And Princess… *smirks* I love you, so very much, you have no idea, things you have done, I cannot put into words, but I know you know them, and I know that you know exactly what I am thinking right now as I write this. Thank you. For everything, and for anything, *hugs and smooches*

That’s my gushy foofy emotional blog for today, until next time!

I love you all.

0 comments: